Work hard, have fun and make history with Amazon’s legal team. We are looking for a smart and motivated individual to provide administrative assistance to our Amazon Web Services business. Responsibilities include coordinating the execution of agreements, maintaining legal contracts, preparing status reports, improving processes, performing general office tasks (such as calendaring, filing, and budget tracking), and coordinating other legal and administrative matters with business groups.
The successful candidate will possess the ability to complete a high volume of tasks and projects quickly with little guidance, react with appropriate urgency, take effective action without having to know the total picture, and solve problems that affect people within the group or other related groups. The candidate will be internal client-service oriented, have great attention to detail while still meeting tight deadlines, have great organizational skills, and have the ability to easily switch gears. The candidate will possess a high level of professionalism, integrity, and discretion in handling confidential information, as well as the ability to work well with people at all levels inside and outside the company.
· 2+ years administrative experience
· Bachelor’s degree
· Strong written and spoken communication skills in English
· Ability to work independently and as part of a collaborative team
· Client-service oriented
· Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
· Ability to demonstrate sound judgment in ambiguous situations
· Knowledge of Microsoft Word (intermediate), Excel (intermediate), and SharePoint (basic)
· Experience managing a high volume of requests and competing deadlines
· Strong desire and aptitude for process improvements
· Spanish or Brazilian Portuguese language skills
· Advanced Excel skills
· Experience working in a legal department
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.