We are looking for a talented senior attorney to support our rapidly growing and evolving PillPack business, focused on healthcare contracting and product and service regulatory advice. You will be responsible for drafting, negotiating and advising on strategic healthcare contracting, counseling senior business clients on a broad range of product and service offerings, and working on regulatory and compliance matters. Your primary office can be in either Seattle or Salt Lake City, but some travel will be required.
· J.D. degree from an accredited law school and active membership in one state bar is required.
· 11+ years of legal experience (with at least two years at a law firm) as a transactional attorney. More experienced candidates are encouraged to apply.
· Experience drafting and negotiating strategic healthcare contracts, plus other technology and commercial transactions.
· Outstanding written and oral communication skills.
· In house experience at a major healthcare company.
· A background in privacy issues.
· A background in technology transactions.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age