There are nine legal aid programs serving Virginia. These programs help low-income families and individuals maintain the basics of life: income, shelter, food, health care, education, and family stability and range in size from eight employees to eighty. Volunteer lawyers also assist these organizations through pro bono programs. Please contact your local legal aid office for more information about the services offered and types of cases handled. You may also call 1-866-LEGAL AID (1-866-534-5243) to reach your local legal aid office.
• Blue Ridge Legal Services – (540) 433-1830. Provides free civil legal assistance to low-income residents of the Shenandoah Valley and Roanoke Valley of Virginia; main office in Harrisonburg, offices in Winchester, Lexington, and Roanoke.
• Central Virginia Legal Aid Society – (804) 200-6046 or (804) 648-1012. Provides free civil legal assistance to low-income people who live in, or have legal problems arising in, Richmond, Petersburg, Hopewell, Colonial Heights, and Charlottesville and the counties of Albemarle, Charles City, Chesterfield, Dinwiddie, Fluvanna, Goochland, Greene, Hanover, Henrico, Louisa, Nelson, New Kent, Powhatan, Prince George, and Surry; main office in Richmond, offices in Petersburg and Charlottesville.
• Legal Aid Works (formerly Rappahannock Legal Services) – (540) 371-1105. Provides free civil legal assistance to low-income residents; main office in Fredericksburg with additional offices in Culpeper and Tappahannock.
• Legal Aid Justice Center – (434) 977-0553. Provides assistance with critical legal problems for low-income individuals and communities through zealous individual representation, group and class litigation, community organizing, policy advocacy, and media relations; the main office in Charlottesville, offices in Richmond, Petersburg, and Falls Church.
• Legal Aid Society of Eastern Virginia – (757) 627-5423. Provides free civil legal services to low-income residents of Accomack, Chesapeake, Gloucester, Hampton, James City, Mathews, Middlesex, Newport News, Norfolk, Northampton, Poquoson, Portsmouth, Virginia Beach, Williamsburg, and Yorktown; main office in Norfolk, offices in Hampton, Virginia Beach, Belle Haven, and Williamsburg.
• Legal Aid Society of Roanoke Valley – (540) 344-2088. Provides free civil legal assistance to low-income residents of the Roanoke Valley, including a full range of legal services in select cases; in Roanoke.
• Legal Services of Northern Virginia – (703) 778-6800. Provides free legal services to people living in the following cities and counties: Arlington County, Alexandria, Falls Church, Manassas, Fairfax County, Loudon County, Prince William County, Herndon, Manassas Park, Vienna, and limited legal services to low-income residents of Caroline, Culpeper, Essex, Fauquier, King & Queen, King William, Lancaster, Madison, Northumberland, Orange, Rappahannock, Richmond, Spotsylvania, Stafford, and Westmoreland Counties; main office in Falls Church, with offices in Arlington, Alexandria, Fairfax, Leesburg, and Manassas.
• Southwest Virginia Legal Aid – (888) 201-2772. Provides free civil legal services to low-income families in seventeen counties and four small cities in southwestern Virginia; main office in Marion, with offices in Castlewood and Christiansburg.
• Virginia Legal Aid Society – (434) 455-3080. Provides free civil legal services to low-income residents in twenty counties and six cities in Central, Southside, and Western Tidewater Virginia; main office in Lynchburg, offices in Danville, Farmville, and Suffolk.
Note:- We try our level best to avoid any kind of abusive content posted by users. Kindly report to us if you notice any, email@example.com