Law Students United States In legal sector there is always a difference between law student and a professional lawyer even if we consider a passed out law student in United States. Because this is one of the professional field the experience highly matters. Here PathLegal is trying to shape up law students career in United States along with their education, when they come out from the law colleges in United States would have that professional approach. Law students in United States have mainly two options for their career,
1) Traditional legal field where they can start practice under an experienced lawyer or Law firm.
2) LPO or legal process outsourcing. PathLegal has published a detailed online LPO training material for free, law students in United States can gather the LPO knowledge along with their law curriculum. Beyond all these trainings you will have to grab good communication skill and command over the English language to have a better career in your life.
Law Students - Join Us
www.pathlegal.com World's the most popular legal website.
1. If you are a new user then register here, else login here
2. After login click on link Law Student
3. Submit your profile
4. Click on Submit will add your resume to PathLegal resume pool which would allow recruiters to contact you directly regarding their legal job openings.
Free Online LPO Training
Any help? please contact us