Property »Posted 29 Dec 2011             Click here for Free Legal Advice           Disclaimer

Legal questions & answers in

How to get patta name transfer

How to get patta name transfer   Dear Sir, / Madam,

My name is Uma Maheswarn S on 07/02/2007 I buy one plot in mangadu Village in the name of my wife Sathya Priya U I register the land in my wife name and I would like to apply Patta name transfer in my wife name on 11/08/2010 I applied Patta in Sri parambathur thasildhar office after 2 or 3 months later call from the surveyer by postal card ask as to come and meet in his office myself and my wife visit the surveyer office in person and produced all the document what there need and he told me the name transfer patta will reach your home but till now we are not able to get the patta. Whenever we go to meet the surveyer he not answering as properly.

Our CM M/s J JAYALALITHA madam announce patta will be issued in 15day but i am weighting hear for above one year Please help me to reveal out.

Thanks and Regards
Uma Maheswaran S
+919941121728 / 044 - 24768288

    Make an application to higher authority regarding unusual delay. You can also ask reasons for not doing the same in your name by making an application under RTI Act.
                         Click here for free legal advice
   Sir, What you said is correct. THe state government has announced that the patta procedure should be completed within time. As you said that, the authority has done so, Make an Application to the Thasildar, Sriperumbudur under RTI Act, stating why my Application dated ...... requesting for change of Patta has not been done even afted 4 months. After receving the reply from the authority, thenfile a Writ of Mandamus seeking direction to issue patta.

All the best

                         Click here for free legal advice
   Dear brother
they are bound to dispose off your application
meet the dashildar and explain and requet for the patta
file an application under RTI to seek the clarification
still failed file a petition in the high court for the suitable direction to the revenue authoritites for issuing the patta at the earliest.
Wish you a happy new year and all the best
Adv.A.P.Loganathan,MadrasHighCourt,Avoid Police/Court/Politician if possible
                         Click here for free legal advice
   To get information through RTI as well as send a representation to the appropriate official and then file a writ of mandamus to issue patta in the High Court of Madras.

Thank u,
J. Vanathi
                         Click here for free legal advice

Note: - We try our level best to avoid any kind of abusive content posted by users. Kindly report to us if you notice any,
      Lawyers - Join Us